What Does 20% Off GMC and Buick's Mean To Winnipeg?
With our HUGE 20% Off MSRP, Cash Credit Event on now many Winnipeggers are wondering what that means to them and how they can take full advantage. Or, they might be wondering with it only being June is now the right time to buy. To help come up with that very important decision let us walk you thought what the 20% off select GMC's and all Buick's means to Winnipeg.
First off, coming right from GM themselves, here's the exact promotion outline as outlined to all of us dealers.
A) 100% of current dealer inventory on the following 2016 models are eligible for the 20% off MSRP Cash Credit Program:
GMC: Terrain, Acadia, Canyon 2WD
Buick: Verano, Regal, LaCrosse, Encore, Enclave
B) 15% of dealers oldest inventory on the following 2016 models is eligible for the 20% off MSRP Cash Credit Program:
- GMC: Sierra Light Duty pickups (all cabs), Sierra Heavy Duty pickups (gas only), Yukon, Yukon XL, Savana
E) Other program guidelines
- Current core incentives will continue to be available for units selected for this program but are not compatible with the 20% credit off MSRP Cash Credit Program.
- ...is not compatible with any incentives except the GM CARD. "
Okay, so...what does that mean exactly? In short this means:
- All 2016 GMC Terrain's, Acadia's and Canyon 2WD's are eligible.
- All 2016 Buick's are eligible (approximately 42 at the time this was written).
- Only 15% of our oldest 2016 GMC Sierra's are eligible (approximately 11 at the time this was written).
- Only 15% of our oldest 2015 GMC Sierra HD's gas only are eligible (approximately amount TBD at the time this was written).
- Only 15% of our oldest 2016 GMC Yukon's are eligible (approximately 1 at the time this was written).
- The 20% discount is a cash discount, however you can still finance and get the savings but bank rates will apply (4.99%).
- If you have a GM Scotiabank Visa Card you can add redeem your points towards your purchase for additional savings.
With that said, more times than not financing a Buick or GMC under the 20% Off MSRP Program, even at a bank rate, is cheaper than any other available GM offers. This is why GM has made it available to all Buick's and most of the GMC line-up. But why only 15% of Sierra dealer inventory? The answer is quite simple, if all Sierra's were available for the 20% Program we would easily sell out of Winnipeg's most sought after truck which would take months to build and ship new inventory. So logistically if your neighbor doesn't need a new GMC Sierra now but does in August or September, there's a good chance that none would be available if all Sierra's qualified.
If you're waiting for the right time to buy and are looking to possibly pay cash, this is a perfect deal for you.
If you're close to being in positive equity on your vehicle where your current vehicle can actually help save you even more money, the 20% Promotion will help push you over the edge.
If you're tired of dealer promotions often being complicated and not sure what you might or might-not qualify for, 20% Off MSRP is applicable to everyone.
And if you're wondering if this is the right time to buy, let us ask you this - When is the last time you heard that you could save 20%, 30% or even 40% off a band new GMC or Buick?
Offer expires June 30th, 2016.