GMC SIERRA ALL-TERRAIN X
On Wednesday January 27, 2016 at the Houston Auto Show the GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain X was unveiled. The GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain X is offered on the 2016 Sierra 1500 4WD SLT double and crew cab. This package includes:
- 265/65R18SL Mud-Terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac MT tires, designed for off-road competence in dirt, gravel and mud, with on-road composure in dry, wet and wintry conditions
- 18 x 8.5-inch black aluminum wheel
- Sport side steps (black)
- Bed-mounted sport bar (black) designed to support the accessory off-road LED lighting package
- High-performance LED headlamps
- Performance exhaust system, which bumps output of the 5.3L V-8 engine to 365 horsepower and adds an aggressive sound
- Body-color door handles and body-side moldings
- Black exterior mirrors, belt moldings and B-pillars
- Interior floor liners
Winnipeg is without a doubt going to fall in love with the 2016 Sierra All-Terrain X. And why shouldn't they? With the class and styling that only the GMC Sierra can bring, industry leading warranty and towing backed by all that the X package can offer, this is without a doubt the most sought after truck Winnipeg as seen in a long time.
Please Note: The 2016 Sierra All-Terrain X is a limited edition GMC truck and quantities are limited. As Manitoba's leading GMC Sierra dealer we have the largest selection to choose from, but quantities are limited.